Data Types We Migrate:
- Detailed paycheck history: All earnings from gross to net, all deductions. The pay week, pay date, pay number, check number. For all employees active and termed, as far back as exists, all company codes.
- Time card punches and dates, and time card audit trails.
- Salary history - hourly and salary, all rate changes, dates and notes.
- Job history - all title changes, notes and dates.
- Hire dates, term dates, term reason codes, LOA information, rehire information.
- EE Benefit election information: plan name, effective dates, deductible.
- Demographic info.
- Performance - supervisor notes, ratings, comments.
- Applicant tracking, requisitions, notes, cover letters, resume's, etc.
- Data Retention Policy Control - you can delete any information with a date older than "x" years.
- Attachments or Documents - any EE electronic records I9's, Handbooks, Reviews, Certificates.
- Any type of paper documents: reviews, sign-off’s, certifications, etc.
The "Universal History Viewer" - Our Purpose Built System:
- This is our tool we developed specifically to easily and securely store any type of HR record from any source.
- It's a fully featured - powerful relational database that's fully encrypted.
- We've already built in all the reporting, security profiles, filtering, and even output to Excel.
- Beautiful looking reports: Earnings statements, hours, timecards, and many other reports.
- It's NOT hosted: it lives on your system - fully available forever!
- Specifically designed to be easy to use yet powerful.
- Never any recurring fees, pay once and done.
The Multiple Ways We Can Extract Data:
- We can pull data directly from your systems reporting tools.
- We can pull from a SQL backup. We have our own SQL lab just for this.
- We can pull an electronic PDF report then custom program sophisticated OCR software - "Optical Character Recognition" system to convert the image data into actual data.
- We can use our propriety ultra high-speed scanning / digitization lab to convert client paper records to images then load that into our History Viewer.
- We have yet to encounter an HR system we could not retrieve data from.